“My Students Know How To Trade Forex With Just 2 Cups Of Water…”
“AND I GUARANTEE, IF YOU ATTEND MY FOREX ORIENTATION, YOU WILL TOO!”
Attend This June 20, 2015. Saturday 2-4PM
At Suite 1203A West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite), Exchange Road, Ortigas Center Pasig City, 1605 Philippines
And You Will Learn:
I. The Difference between Businesses and Investments
- The 2 critical ingredients to make money in Businesses and why you can never retire on a business alone
- The 2 critical ingredients to make money in Investments and why you should start now
II. How to trade the Forex Market using a “See-Saw” and “2 Cups of Water”
- Understand what Major Currencies, Floating Currencies, and Privatized Currencies are all about
- Understand why Currency Pairing is the only way to price currencies
- Understand how Currencies are also ruled by the Laws of Physics!
- Understanding the “Zero-Sum” game and how wealth is never destroyed, only transferred.
III. True Horror and Success Stories of Mark’s Students
- What Mark tells them to Not do, but they do anyway
- How and Why you should listen and learn from their mistakes
- The trading results of the 2% Elite and how they did it
- The true measure of success
IV. How to navigate the Trading Platform
- Understanding PIPs — the simplified way of measuring profits / losses in the forex market
- What is the Risk to Reward Ratio and why it matters
- “Short” and “Long” trading explained so you can practice them immediately with your physical money
- Stop-Losses and Limit orders and how to use them for ALL your trades
V. Is Forex Trading for you?
- Facts that will help you make up your own mind
- Know the unparalleled support you can expect from Mark and Forex Club Asia if you decide to pursue forex trading
- The offer very few people can refuse.
Here’s Why You Should Attend*
“I have a very busy schedule and I don’t just go to any seminar, but after taking Mark’s orientation which was only 2 hours anyway, I found it was extremely informative. I learned about Risk to Reward Ratios and of course more information not just about Forex but also on Investing and Trading in general. Would I recommend attending the 2 hour orientation of Mark? YES, because this is a very vital piece of information that everyone should know. Thanks for this Mark!” -Geric Encarnacion “My biggest obstacle in attending Mark’s course was my Funding. But after 2 hours with Mark, I realized that the Forex Market is for me. What I liked most about the Orientation was Mark’s emphasis on Taking profits immediately (I’ll first need to profit, of course). The other things that made me realize that funding is not that big of an issue was the fact that I will get Lifetime membership to Forex Club Asia where I can copy Mark’s trades and methods. Mark asked me if I’d recommend this course and I of course said Yes because it simply is rewarding. Thank you very much!” -Jose M. Carreon Jr.
“When I attended the Forex Orientation of Mark So, it made me realize the difference between forex and stocks and what happens to both during a crisis. I learned a lot today because aside from Mark’s experienced life lessons, it shows that he really knows what he is teaching. In just 2 hours I gained further info about Forex and I would encourage you to attend as well because you too can learn how to grow and save your money. Thanks Mark!” -Joy Gan
*Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results! Testimonials herein are unsolicited and are non-representative of all clients; certain accounts may have worse performance than that indicated. Trading spot currencies involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss. Your trading results may vary. Because the risk factor is high in the foreign exchange market trading, only genuine “risk” funds should be used in such trading. If you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the foreign exchange market. No “safe” trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss.”
Get it straight from Mark So, the Man who has taught thousands of Filipinos to trade forex since 2006!
The Orientation is worth
But if you sign up now, you get in for only P500!
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Want to Register Offline? No Problem
Call (632)6873416, 6874645, 6874445 and a friendly customer representative will be delighted to answer any question on the seminar you may have.
Already a Forex trader? Click The Trade Results Below If You Want To Be A More Informed Trader!
Risk Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with forex trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.