>ZOOM Learning Sessions
>Online Recorded Videos
>Free, Automatic, Real-Time, Passive Copy trading!
Become a Lifetime Member if you are a:
- Complete beginner (0 – 8 months, confused as heck with self-studying)
- Intermediate Trader (8 – 24 months, trying, but still figuring out a consistent trading system)
- Advanced Trader (24 + Months, has a trading system, mostly technical based, but lacking knowledge in Market Sentiment, Fundamental Analysis)
What do I get as a Lifetime Member?
- Live Webinars via ZOOM. Attend As much as you want, at the schedule that you want! Month over month, Year over year!
- Access to Exclusive Online Videos. Learn through On-demand videos accessible on any device, anytime, anywhere as long as you have internet access
- Copying of Trades by Mark So. Fast track what you learn in live classes and online videos by copying Mark So’s actual trades, Mondays to Fridays, 4 weeks a month, 12 Months a year. Year over Year!
>>Life-time Members Get All These for a One-time fee of only Php 35,000 (US $700)
What if I have schedule conflicts?
As a Lifetime membership you can choose the best dates for you! Attend when you want, as much as you want! Webinars are repeated every month, 12 months a year, year over year since 2006. The updated schedules are found here: https://businessmaker-academy.com/full-forex-program/
Learn Completely Online!
As a Lifetime member, you learn completely online through unlimited, on-demand videos. Ask questions and get answers directly from Mark So on Forex Club Asia’s Exclusive Discord Server (Access provided once membership is verified)
What Will The Online Content Contain?
Global Stocks Trading
- Recorded ZOOM Videos on
- Transitioning from Active Trading to Passive Investing
- Technical Analysis and Tactical Trade Strategies for Global Stocks
- Market Sentiment and News Analysis for Global Stocks
Global Forex Trading
Section 1: Beginners Pack: Understanding Jargon
- What are currency pairs?
- What are Pips?
- What are Lots?
- What are leverage and Margin accounts?
- What are spreads?
- What are long and short orders?
Section 2: Beginners Pack: Getting Started with The Trading Platform
- Getting started with a Demo account (PC Users)
- Getting started with a Demo account (MAC Users)
- Navigating the Trading Platform
- Placing Market orders “Long and Short” (PC Users)
- Placing Market orders “Long and Short” (MAC Users)
- Navigating the Charts
Section 3: The FX Analysis Triangle and the 3 Step Trading System
Section 4: Learn Market Sentiment Analysis: “The 7 Major Dollar Pairs”
Section 5: Turning Headlines Into Trades
- How To Read A Financial News Article Step by Step
Section 6: Market Sentiment Analysis Continued: “Carry Trade Pairs”
Section 7: Market Sentiment Analysis Continued: “Commodity Pairs”
Section 8: Learning Fundamental Analysis: “GDP”
- Understanding the Global Economic Calendar
- Systematic Fundamental Forecasting
Section 9: Fundamental Analysis Continued: “Inflation”
Section 10: Fundamental Analysis Continued: “Monetary Policies”
Section 11: Learning Technical Analysis: “Price Action Analysis” and Trade Validation
Section 12: Technical Analysis Continued: “Candlestick Patterns Part 1”
Section 13: Technical Analysis Continued: “Candlestick Patterns Part 2”
Still Paying monthly subscriptions to copy trades?
As a Lifetime member, copy Mark’s trades FREE for life
Become a Lifetime Member Learn and Trade with a support group!
Learning is a lot faster if you have like-minded people supporting you. We have a community of hundreds of active traders who are very willing to help and provide guidance.
Only Php 35,000 One Time Fee
*When you click on the Paypal button, you will be directed to our parent company, Businessmaker Academy’s paypal page. You do not need a paypal account to purchase, you can use any credit card and it will be processed securely by paypal.
Want to speak to someone on the phone? Call +632 7957-7937 / +632 7219-1039 / +63917 6372471 / +63912 2231826
from Monday’s to Saturdays 8AM to 6PM Philippine Time (GMT+8)
Risk Warning: Please be aware that investing in the Global Instruments mentioned in this post may be using CFD’s. CFD stands for “Contract For Difference”, meaning you are not buying the underlying asset, but rather purchasing a contract to settle the difference in the initial and ending price of the asset. When trading CFDs, you generally trade on margin, which means you only have to deposit a small percentage of the overall value of your position. This is known as “Leverage”, and even small market movements may have great impact, negative or positive on your trading account. Before deciding to trade on margin you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite