Expansion into Global Stocks, Indices, Exchange Traded Funds
Learn how to trade or automatically copy Professional traders in Forex and other Global Investments such as
Stocks (Apple, Google, Facebook, Tesla, A lot of other Blue Chips, Etc.),
Indices (Dow Jones, Nasdaq, USDollar, AUS200, Etc),
Exchange Traded Funds (S&P500 ETF, Vanguard ETF, Aggregate Bond ETF, Etc.)
… and up to 2,000 global instruments
Suitable for Beginners and Professional Traders
The best part is the REDUCED LEARNING CURVE! — KAHIT BEGINNER KA, PWEDE KANG SUMALI!!!
Instead of learning how to trade these complex instruments by yourself, you can just copy professional traders (like me) in their respective specializations.
Of course, we encourage you to learn how to trade and we will help you, pero habang natututo kang mag trade, kopya ka muna!
In this learning program you will be able to see and choose between hundreds of professional traders, see their risk profiles, performance track records, what they are trading, and have complete control of who you want to copy!
Yes, you heard that right, Pwede kang kumopya Automatically! Copy Professional Global Investors, who, like me, have spent years of trading and sharpening their trading skills for other Global Instruments.
Papano Magsimula? Baka Naman Mahal Mark? Baka Naman Scam Yan!?
Great questions! Paguusapan at pagaaralan natin yan! We will discuss this completely and comprehensively and a lot more in this valuable Orientation program.
What will you learn:
I. What is Online Forex Trading?
- The 4 Things you need to get “Unstuck” in your Financial Journey
- Understanding What Currencies are Trade-able and Why (Floating vs. Non Floating Currencies)
- How to Price Currencies without the nosebleed (Currency Pairs)
- How to trade with context (Placing Long and Short Trades, Stops and Take Profit)
- The 3 Ways Scams come into the Philippines and how to avoid them!
- The Right Way of Measuring Risks and Profitablity
II. Platform Registration and Navigation
- How to open a VIRTUAL Account and comprehensive Platform Walk through
- How to Automatically Copy Traders, Managing Risks and Your Portfolio
- How to Trade yourself, Long, Short, Stops, Take Profits
- Understanding Contracts For Differences (CFDs)
- Understanding Leverage and Margin
- Understanding How the Platform Calculates this
- How to Complete Your Profile, Deposit and Withdraw Funds
III. Your Learning Roadmap.
- The next steps in your education if you want to really pursue a trading career
- The breakdown of how you will learn the 3 Analysis Methods and the 3 Step Trading System
- The Unique support and guidance you need to survive and thrive in this career
Learn Online and Live Classroom Session For Only P500!
- LEARN COMPLETELY ONLINE! Learn all of these instantly after purchase!
- LEARN THROUGH LIVE CLASS! When you learn Online, you can automatically join me on January 11, 2020 Saturday 2PM to 6PM for a LIVE session to understand how to properly get into Passive Trading Global investments and Start Copying Professional Traders.
For Live Class Attendance, Please Call and Reserve a Slot at Landline:+(632) 8687-4645, 8687-4445, 8687-3416, Mobile: +639178643416, +639175699639
Walk ins will be allowed, however seats are prioritized for those who register by calling first. We usually have a big attendance so please call to ensure you have a seat!
When: January 11, 2020 Saturday 2PM to 6PM
Where: Suite 1203A West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road Ortigas Center Pasig City
See you Online and In Class! Kita Kita!
Monsterpips to All!
Founder, Forex Club Asia
Risk Warning: Please be aware that investing in the Global Instruments mentioned in the video and in this post will be using CFD’s. CFD stands for “Contract For Difference”, meaning you are not buying the underlying asset, but rather purchasing a contract to settle the difference in the initial and ending price of the asset. When trading CFDs, you generally trade on margin, which means you only have to deposit a small percentage of the overall value of your position. This is known as “Leverage”, and even small market movements may have great impact, negative or positive on your trading account. Before deciding to trade on margin you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite